Rotary 'sGravenhage Zuid
have adopted this page
This building, dating from the beginning of the 20th century is not in the traditional style anymore. The front is divided in five alternating segments. The centre part has a large roof house, the interstratified segments have two smaller dormers. At the rear there is a large gallery over the full perimeter.
In former days the Beatrix / Bernhard and Van Sypesteijn schools were accommodated in this building, nowadays it belongs to the Education Department.
The building around 1920 when it still was the Van Sypesteijn school