Sergipe, smallest estado (state) of Brazil, located on the southern coast of that country’s northeastern bulge into the Atlantic Ocean.
What is the largest country in Brazil?
Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest and sixth-most populous country, composed of 26 states and the Federal District. It is the largest country to have Portuguese as an official language and the only one in the Americas.
|Federative Republic of Brazil República Federativa do Brasil (Portuguese)|
Is India richer than Brazil?
Measured by aggregate gross domestic product (GDP), the Indian economy is larger than Brazil’s. … 9 Measured on a per capita basis, however, Brazil is far richer.
What are 5 interesting facts about Brazil?
Brazil number ones
- São Paulo is the largest city in the southern hemisphere.
- Brazil has more animal and plant species than any other country in the world.
- Brazil has been the largest producer of coffee for the last 150 years.
- Portuguese is the official language in Brazil.
- Brazil was a Portuguese colony for 322 years.