To call Ecuador from the U.S., first dial the international prefix of 011 and then enter Ecuador’s country code of 593. Finally, dial the telephone number. Landlines have 8-digit numbers with an area code, while cell phones have 9-digit numbers. All area codes are single-number digits.
How do I dial to Ecuador?
How to call Ecuador
- Press the + button to add a plus sign.
- Dial 593 + City Code + Local Number.
How can I call Ecuador for free?
Free calls to Ecuador
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Ecuador free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 08700 477 477 + 00593 + the local number.
How do I dial a +43 number?
43 Country Code – Austria Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Austria – 43.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do phone numbers work in Ecuador?
All telephone numbers in Ecuador have seven digits (after the area code) – except for cellular phone numbers, which have 10 digits including the initial 0.
How do I call Quito?
Dial the following to call Quito, Ecuador from United States
- 011 – Exit code when making an international call from United States.
- 593 – Ecuadorian country code for inbound calls.
- 2 – Quito city code.
- 011 + 593 + 2 + Local Number – International dialing code format.
What does the +44?
It shows that the next two digits “44” are the code for the United Kingdom when phoning from another country. You replace them with the zero when phoning inside the UK.