|Rank||Belief System||Share of Contemporary Colombian Population|
|1||Roman Catholic Christianity||75%|
|3||Atheism or Agnosticism||5%|
What is the Colombian culture?
Colombian culture is very similar to a lot of other Latin American countries, with a few special elements that make it unique. Looking at Colombian history, for example, the Spanish colonial era has left a lasting influence throughout the country, with a high rate of Roman Catholics in Colombian society.
What are some norms in Colombia?
- Cover your mouth when yawning.
- It is rude to speak with your hands in your pockets or chew gum with your mouth open.
- Slouching and leaning against things is bad form.
- Punctuality is not tight in Colombia. …
- Avoid slamming a car or house’s door unless it will not shut without force.