The most recent exports are led by Petroleum Gas ($2.37B), Gold ($1.85B), Zinc Ore ($843M), Soybean Meal ($533M), and Soybean Oil ($289M). The most common destination for the exports of Bolivia are Argentina ($1.24B), Brazil ($1.24B), United Arab Emirates ($950M), India ($798M), and United States ($444M).
What are major exports of Bolivia?
In the last two decades Bolivia has become a major exporter of natural gas (43 percent of total exports). Other exports include: silver (12 percent of total exports), zinc (10 percent) and soybeans and related products (7 percent).
What are two of Colombia’s main exports?
Top Colombia Exports
- Crude Petroleum and Coal Briquettes. This is by far the largest export commodity in Colombia. …
- Coffee and Spices. Using data from 2018, Coffee and spices made up 5.6 % of the total exports. …
- Gems and Precious Metals. …
- Plastics. …
- Live Trees and Cut Flowers. …
- Fruits and Nuts. …
- Steel and Iron. …
What are the top 2 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What does Bolivia export to the US?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: machinery ($134 million), electrical machinery ($92 million), aircraft ($60 million), mineral fuels ($45 million), and optical and medical instruments ($40 million).
Who is Colombia’s largest trading partner?
Colombia top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What product is exported the most?
Searchable List of Globally Exported Products in 2020
|4.||Phone system devices including smartphones||-4%|
What is the most imported good in the world?
World’s Top Import Products
|Rank||Product||2019 Import Purchases|
|4.||Processed petroleum oils||$663,640,142,000|