Argentina’s main crops include soybeans, indigenous cattle meat, wheat, maize, whole fresh cow milk, grapes, indigenous chicken meat, sunflower seed, sugar cane and apples. There are 2,777,959 hectares of organic land in Argentina and approximately 1578 organic farms operating in the country.
What is the most popular product in Argentina?
- Animal/vegetable fats, oils, waxes: $4.8 billion (8.7%)
- Oil seeds: $3.4 billion (6.2%)
- Meat: $3.3 billion (6%)
- Vehicles: $3.3 billion (6%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $2.1 billion (3.8%)
- Gems, precious metals: $2 billion (3.6%)
- Fish: $1.6 billion (3%)
- Dairy, eggs, honey: $1.1 billion (2%)
What are the top 5 exports in Argentina?
The country’s main exports include oil-cake and other solid residues (13.1%), maize (9.1%), motor vehicles for the transport of goods (5.3%), soy-bean oil and soybeans (10.2%), and meat (3.5%); while it imports motor cars and other motor vehicles (4.8%), auto parts and accessories (4.2%), petroleum oils and oils …
Who is a famous person in Argentina?
1. Eva Peron (1919 – 1952) Maria Eva Duarte de Peron was an icon in Argentina well before the film Evita catapulted her into the mainstream international spotlight. The life story of one of Argentina’s most popular First Lady has captured the imagination of the world.
Who does Argentina trade with the most?
Argentina trade balance, exports and imports by country
In 2019, Argentina major trading partner countries for exports were Brazil, China, United States, Chile and Vietnam and for imports they were Brazil, China, United States, Germany and Paraguay.
What products is Argentina known for?
Argentina’s organic crops include sugar cane, raw wool, fruits, vegetables and beans. Major organic exports include cereals and oilseeds: corn, wheat, soy and sunflower. Fruits and vegetables also make up a part of Argentina’s major organic exports: pears, apples, oranges, lemons, garlic onions and beans.
What are Argentina’s top 3 exports?
The most recent exports are led by Soybean Meal ($8.81B), Corn ($6.19B), Delivery Trucks ($3.83B), Soybeans ($3.47B), and Soybean Oil ($3.38B). The most common destination for the exports of Argentina are Brazil ($10.3B), China ($6.94B), United States ($4.44B), Chile ($3.15B), and Vietnam ($2.83B).
What are the 3 largest ethnicities in Argentina?
Ethnic groups: European (mostly Spanish and Italian descent) and Mestizo (mixed European and Amerindian ancestry) 97.2%, Amerindian 2.4%, African descent 0.4% (2010 est.)