What are the top 10 largest countries in South America?
Largest Countries In South America 2021
- Brazil (3,287,086 square miles)
- Argentina (1,073,234 square miles)
- Peru (496,093 square miles)
- Colombia (440,715 square miles)
- Bolivia (424,052 square miles)
- Venezuela (353,748 square miles)
- Chile (291,855 square miles)
- Paraguay (157,006 square miles)
Which is the best country in South America?
Safest Countries in South America: Ranked
- Venezuela. Venezuela for a long time has had the reputation of being one of the most physically beautiful and culturally warm countries in all of South America. …
- Colombia. …
- Guyana. …
- Brazil. …
- Suriname. …
- Peru. …
- French Guiana. …
What are the top 5 biggest countries in South America?
Largest countries in South America, by total area (in square kilometers)
|Characteristic||Area in square kilometers|
Which is the safest country in South America?
Chile is the most peaceful nation of all the South American nations. Chile has a high standard of living, friendly locals, and a low cost of living. Chile is also very geographically diverse and is the home to deserts, forests, lakes, and islands. Another safe nation in South America is Uruguay.
What is the most beautiful country in South America?
The most beautiful countries of South America
- Chile. The longest noodle in the world. …
- Bolivia. Indian heart of South America. …
- Peru. South American beauty. …
- Brazil. State of Carnival, Football and the Amazon Forest. …
- Argentina. Hot tango and juicy steaks. …
- Venezuela. Country full of table mountains and Orinoco. …
- Ecuador. …
Which is safest country in the world?
Safest Countries in the World
Why are South American countries so poor?
Unequal land/wealth distribution, corruption and eco-political instability still remain some of the common and overarching reasons behind the region’s struggle with poverty and its aftereffects.