The country’s main exports include oil-cake and other solid residues (13.1%), maize (9.1%), motor vehicles for the transport of goods (5.3%), soy-bean oil and soybeans (10.2%), and meat (3.5%); while it imports motor cars and other motor vehicles (4.8%), auto parts and accessories (4.2%), petroleum oils and oils …
What are the main exports of Argentina?
Argentina exports mostly agricultural products with cereals, fats and oils, beef and related products and dairy products accounting for 36 percent of total shipments.
What are Argentina’s top 3 exports?
The most recent exports are led by Soybean Meal ($8.81B), Corn ($6.19B), Delivery Trucks ($3.83B), Soybeans ($3.47B), and Soybean Oil ($3.38B). The most common destination for the exports of Argentina are Brazil ($10.3B), China ($6.94B), United States ($4.44B), Chile ($3.15B), and Vietnam ($2.83B).
What do we trade with Argentina?
U.S. goods and services trade with Argentina totaled $16.1 billion in 2020. … U.S. exports to Argentina include machinery, fuel, aircraft, and plastics. U.S. imports from Argentina include aluminum, wine, and fuel. There are more than 300 U.S. companies doing business in Argentina, employing more than 150,000 workers.
Who is the most famous person from Argentina?
5 Influential People of Argentina
- Eva Peron (1919 – 1952) Famous for: First Lady of Argentina, Eva Peron Foundation and Female Peronist Party. …
- Juan Peron (1895 – 1974) Famous for: President of Argentina from 1946 to 1955 and again from 1973 – 1974. …
- Che Guevara (1928 – 1967) …
- Diego Maradona (1960 – ) …
- Lionel Messi (1987 – )
What are 3 interesting facts about Argentina?
21 Amazing Facts About Argentina
- Argentina produced the world’s first animated feature film in 1917. …
- Yerba Mate is the most popular drink in Argentina. …
- Argentina is home to both the highest and lowest points of the Southern Hemisphere. …
- The capital of Argentina Buenos Aires translates to the ‘good airs’ or ‘fair winds’
Is Argentina poor than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Argentina, the GDP per capita is $20,900 as of 2017.
What products are made in Argentina?
Argentina’s organic crops include sugar cane, raw wool, fruits, vegetables and beans. Major organic exports include cereals and oilseeds: corn, wheat, soy and sunflower. Fruits and vegetables also make up a part of Argentina’s major organic exports: pears, apples, oranges, lemons, garlic onions and beans.
What does Argentina sell to other countries?
Economy of Argentina
|Exports||$54.88 billion (2020)|
|Export goods||Soybeans and derivatives, petroleum and gas, vehicles, corn, wheat|
|Main export partners||Brazil(-) 15.0% China(+) 10.0% United States(+) 6.0% Chile(+) 5.0% (2020)|
|Imports||$42.35 billion (2020)|