Which of the seven wonders of the world is found in Argentina?
Iguazu Falls in Argentina, were finally honored as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World, at a party hosted within Iguazu National Park, with the impressive “Devil’s Throat ” as the background. The festivities began with fireworks in Puerto Iguazú, on the banks of the river Iguazú.
What are natural wonders?
Their list of the natural wonders includes:
- Aurora Borealis (also known as the northern lights)
- Harbor of Rio de Janeiro.
- Grand Canyon.
- Great Barrier Reef.
- Mount Everest.
- Victoria Falls.
- Parícutin, Mexico.
What are 3 interesting facts about Argentina?
21 Amazing Facts About Argentina
- Argentina produced the world’s first animated feature film in 1917. …
- Yerba Mate is the most popular drink in Argentina. …
- Argentina is home to both the highest and lowest points of the Southern Hemisphere. …
- The capital of Argentina Buenos Aires translates to the ‘good airs’ or ‘fair winds’
What are the top 5 natural wonders of the world?
See the Natural Wonders of the World in 2021
- Mount Everest, China and Nepal.
- Harbor of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Paricutin Volcano, Michoacan, Mexico.
- Aurora borealis, various locations.
- Grand Canyon, Arizona, U.S.
- Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia.
- Victoria Falls, Zambia and Zimbabwe, Africa.
Is the 12 apostles a wonder of the world?
Some of the best wonders lie in our own backyard – and the rugged stretch of Victoria coastline that makes up the Twelve Apostles is one of them. Featuring eight gorgeous natural pillars, steep cliff coastline and fresh blue surf, this is a must-see for domestic and international travellers alike.