What are 3 important facts about Bolivia?
Bolivia facts: discover this incredible country!
- OFFICIAL NAME: Plurinational State of Bolivia.
- FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Republic.
- CAPITAL: La Paz, Sucre.
- POPULATION: 10,800,900.
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: Spanish and 36 indigenous languages.
- MONEY: Bolivian boliviano.
- AREA: 1,098,581 square kilometres.
What is Bolivia favorite food?
The traditional staples of Bolivian cuisine are corn, potatoes, quinoa and beans. These ingredients have been combined with a number of staples brought by the Spanish, such as rice, wheat, and meat, including beef, pork, and chicken.
Who is the most important person in Bolivia?
Famous people from Bolivia
- Evo Morales. Politician. …
- Marcelo Martins Moreno. Soccer. …
- Andrés de Santa Cruz. Politician. …
- Jaime Moreno. Soccer. …
- Cornelio Saavedra. Politician. …
- Verona Pooth. Presenter. …
- Marco Etcheverry. Soccer Midfielder. …
- Víctor Paz Estenssoro. Politician.
Is Bolivia a poor or rich country?
Bolivia is one of the poorest and most unequal countries in Latin America. This article discusses several dimensions of Bolivia’s poverty, including income poverty and inequality, lack of access to safe water and sanitation, high infant mortality, malnutrition, and a lack of basic infrastructure.
Is Bolivia poor?
Bolivia is the poorest country in South America. Although classified as middle income, it is at the very low end of the scale. … Still, Bolivia has one of the highest levels of extreme poverty in Latin America and the rate of poverty reduction has stagnated over the last few years.